Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's Meet Flipper

Hello everyone, Flipper here. My real name is Zach Agostine, and I was born and raised in Old Lyme, CT, close to the water.

I work at an overnight summer camp, so my media experiences are somewhat limited. However, one evening, a few of the counselors snuck out and watched Training Day in the dining hall. We spent the entire two hours in awe as we watched Denzel Washington act.



What I like about new media is the constant interaction with people all around you. One can share his or her ideas and views and receive feedback from others all around the world. However, people can take advantage of this constant connectivity to bully and harass people, especially on facebook and twitter.





My major is marketing and I hope one day to use my skills and my love for video games to work in the ad department of EA or Blizzard entertainment.






Hopefully I'll get the chance to tell you more about myself, but for now, Flipper needs some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment